iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD Terms & Conditions
Warranty & Liability Statements
- I understand iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD is not responsible for any software or data loss on my device. I am solely responsible for backing up the data on my device prior to iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD undertaking any repair work. iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD may factory reset my device during repairs which will result in total data loss.
- I understand that any device having sustained any amount of liquid damage always carries a risk when treatment commences, that my device may cease to function after we have tried to repair or replace said affected components. iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD will not be held responsible for the outcome following any liquid damage repair works.
- I understand that any remaining warranties on my device may be invalidated when iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD undertake any inspection or repair work. I understand I am responsible for checking with the manufacturer if any repair work undertaken by iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD may invalidate any warranty.
- I understand that my warranty with iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD will be void if I damage, scratch, scuff or mark my repaired LCD screen assembly or digitiser glass. Also, If I take my repaired device to another company or if my device is opened after iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD have completed repairs. Any broken warranty seals will invalidate my warranty.
- I agree that any device that has sustained any bends to chassis, housing, casing, frame prior to screen replacements will not be covered by iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD warranty at any time after repairs have been completed.
- I agree to waive my 12 months warranty with iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD if my device has a bend in chassis prior to and after repairs.
- I understand that iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD are not responsible for any device that may become disabled due to passcode or iCloud locks or any other security feature after the repair is complete.
- I agree that if after 3 months I have not paid or collected my device after I have been contacted by email, phone or letter regarding my repair, iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD will automatically recycle my device to recover costs.
- If I am sending my device by post, I agree to pay the return postage costs of £10.00 (UK Mainland only, more if posting to the Channel Islands, Offshore or Europe) whether my device has been repaired or not. I understand iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD may send my device back to me using Royal Mail Recorded service if my device is not repairable.
Your 12 Month Repair Warranty
All repairs (with the exception of software related, battery and water damaged devices) come with 12 months warranty. Warranty excludes faults relating to physical or accidental damage, liquid ingress or if the device is opened whilst in your possession after we have carried out a repair. If the nature of the repair falls outside the terms of your warranty or guarantee, then you may incur a charge for the repair.
If you take your device to a third party after it has been repaired by iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD, this will void your repair warranty on your device. This includes both repaired and purchased devices.
All software related repairs will not be covered by our warranty.
The warranty only covers the original repair. For example, if we have fitted a new screen and the screen becomes faulty due to electronic failure, we will replace under warranty. The warranty does not include accidental damage, misuse, liquid ingress or acts of nature to your repaired device.
If we have replaced the screen on your device and you repaired screen fails due to an electronic fault, we will cover under warranty. If your repaired screen is cracked, damaged, broken, smashed or displays leaking ink, black/white spots, lines on screen, you will not be covered under the warranty. These faults are typical of excess force, accidental damage or dropping on the device. We rigorously test each newly fitted screen to ensure the repair has been completed correctly.
If any additional faults occur that are not related to the original repair this will not be covered under warranty and charges will incur.
Undelivered / Lost Items
If after 10 days (UK) 15 days (Worldwide) from the date your order was dispatched excluding Saturday, Sunday & Bank holidays the item(s) are still undelivered please follow these steps:
1. Contact your local post office. In most cases, an attempt will have been made to deliver the item(s). If no one was present to sign for the delivery they will have been returned to the post office/sorting depot where they are stored and eventually returned to us the sender.
2. If the item(s) are not at your local post office/sorting depot please make contact to inform us that the item(s) have not arrived. Please also include your order number and the date that the good(s) were ordered.
Any parts returned to us may be charged an additional fee to cover the cost of testing and return, if the parts are found to be fully working or if the parts are found to have been damaged during fitting/installation. Faulty parts must be returned within 14 days of purchase no exceptions or they will be rejected and returned.
Incorrectly Supplied Parts
If we have supplied you with an incorrect part, please inform us immediately. Please send back the item in the same condition as we sent it to you. We will test the part and if applicable, send you a replacement, stock levels permitting.
Under the UK Distance Selling Act of 2000 you, the consumer, have the right to cancel your order within 14 days. The 14 days begin from the date you receive your order. To be entitled to cancel the order the item must be unused and in a re-saleable condition and must be returned at your expense. The cost of any loss of product/parts during transit is your responsibility. All monies entitled to be refunded will be credited once the item(s) has been received by iPhone Repairs & Spares LTD – less the initial cost of shipping incurred by ourselves. Refunds are issued as per the original payment method within 28 days from the date the item(s) are returned. Please enclose your order number, your address and the reason for returning the goods.
Refund & Exchange Policy
All warranties are void if the returned merchandise is found to be damaged, scratched, modified or altered in any way. Refunds will be given at the discretion of the company management. Any non-defective item that has been used, installed or opened by the customer is subject to a restocking fee based on the items used resale value. The restocking fee for used, installed or opened non-defective items will normally be 15%.